SPECIFICATIONS FOR STAINLESS FERMENTATION TANK
Dual zone dimple cooling jackets (3 or more on larger tanks);
Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm /11 gauge;
Cooling jacket: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge;
Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge;
80mm Polyurethane insulation;
Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated;
Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish;
580x480mm Side manway, shadowless;
Dry hop inlet at top.
Sample Valve x1;
Pressure relief/vacuum valve x1;
Temp. sensor / thermometer x1;
Rotating racking arm with butterfly valve x1;
Bottom outlet with butterfly valve x1;
Spraying Ball with down tube x1;
Stainless pipe legs with adjustable footpads x4;
1) UL & CE Rated Controls and Components.
2) Tanks conform to all ASME pressure vessel ratings and standards.
3) 100% Pressure & , leak testing of all tanks, jackets, and hardpiping. All eletronics and brewhouses pre-assembled and tested before shipping.
4) All brewhouse piping is stainless hardpiping. No plastic piping used in the brewhouse for wort or beer.
5) All control panels are pre-wired and pre-tested.
6)PLC Siemens color touch screens control system.
7)Complete mechanical engineering support, on-site installation, start-up and training support for all systems.